Come See Us
We’re an old fashioned fruit market with a lot of country charm!
Baugher’s Fruit Market is located next door to Baugher’s Restaurant. For over 70 years, our Fruit Market has been selling fresh fruit from our orchards, as well as an abundance of other produce.
Baugher’s Fruit Market Features:
Fresh Fruit Directly from our orchard & farm:
- Fresh berries & cherries
- Peaches, Plums, Nectarines, Pears
- Watermelon & Cantaloupes
- Tomatoes & Sweet Corn
- Apples & Sweet Apple Cider
- Pumpkins, Gourds, Straw Bales, Corn Stalks
- Fall Squash & Cooking Pumpkins
Baugher’s Bakery Pies & Pastries:
- Homemade Fruit Pies
- Custards & Cream Pies
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Cookies, Cakes, & Apple Fritters
Stop by all year to see what we have each season
- Annual & Perennial flower and vegetable plants, hanging baskets, and planters in the spring.
- Apple Butter & Apple Sauce made from our own apples, jams & jellies, soup & dip mixes, and local honey.
- Fresh Fruit Baskets available to order year round, full of crisp apples, pears, citrus, bananas, grapes, nuts, and candy.
- Seasonal decorations, canning & preserving supplies.
- Seasoned & Split Firewood available in bundles, racks, & bins all year.
- Hardy Chrysanthemums in Fall
- Fresh cut pine trees, fresh wreathes, roping, and swags for holiday decorating in December.